ï»¿Wax Paper Embossing Technique by Anne Temple
This technique is perfect for use with embossing folders and texture plates, and any other dry-embossing tool. It takes ordinary wax paper and products a custom, "hand-made" paper!Â
Die Cut Machine (if using Big Shot/Big Kick, please use the sandwiches described below)ï»¿
ï»¿Sizzix Impression Pad
Sizzix Impression Pad
Sizzix Silicone Rubber mat
Sizzix Texture Plate (or any embossing folder)
Memento inks (or ink of your choice)
Sandwich for Big Shot:
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Multipurpose Platform, Tab 1
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Sizzix Texture Plate, inked side face up
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Wax Paper
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Sizzix Silicone Rubber mat
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Sizzix Impression Pad
1. Cut wax paper slightly larger than the size of your texture plate or embossing folder
2. Ink up one side of the texture plate with Memento ink (or ink of your choice)
3. Assemble the âsandwichâ and run it through your machine.
4. Remove the wax paper.Â Be careful, as it will still be wet.Â The ink should be transferred to the de-bossed areas, leaving the embossed areas clear.
5. Set aside to dry.Â This usually takes a couple of hours, or to be on the really safe side, over night.
6. Cut the wax paper as desired.
Click on the Samples below for complete details:
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Toll free:Â 888-901-9173
3106 College Ave. E.Â
Ruskin FL 33570