- Arrange leftovers from punch art on a surface in a rectangular pattern or any pattern. (I used my kitchen table.)
- Next take a piece of sticker paper approximately the same size as your leftovers are arranged and pick up the punched out pieces by putting the sticky side down on them gently.
- Lift up the sticky paper from the table. This should be easy as long as you had laid the sticky paper gently over the punch outs. If the punch outs don't all affix to the surface, you can take your fingers and place them as well.
- Now with various Cosmic EP colors, randomly add the EPs over the top of the sticky paper and shake off each color separately before adding another.
- When the paper is completely covered, take another piece of clean paper and put over the top of this paper.
- Then take the brayer, roll over the top to seal the EPs and the punch outs.
- Heat set to finish and from there you can make a card with this background.
Samples (click image to see full size card and details):
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173