- Scraps of paper, card stock, mulberry, vellum, printed paper etc.
- Dark colored card stock for background.
- Versa Mark
- Variety of Embossing powders clear, glitter and cosmic eps
- Sparkle N Sprinkle glue
- Stamps of your choice
- Mix different embossing powders together and set aside. Make sure powders match paper you have chosen. You can use the semi transparent EP they work great.
- Tear scrap paper into small pieces.
- Apply SNS glue to background paper you have chosen.
- Place torn up paper onto the background paper that you applied the glue to randomly. Leaving areas of background paper showing. Let dry.
- Apply versa mark to stamps you chose and stamp images randomly.
- Pour your embossing powder mixture to versa mark images. Shake off excess. Heat.
- Cut this paper into 1 Â¼ inch squares.
- Attach squares randomly to background paper of your choice. You might want to try positioning squares first before you attach to paper.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173