- Rainbow ink pad
- White glossy card stock
- Versa mark pad
- White EPs
- White pigment ink
- Anti static bag
- Heat Gun
- Stamps of choice
- Paper Towel
- Ink stamp with versa mark and stamp image randomly on Glossy card stock.
- Brayer rainbow ink over entire piece of Glossy card stock.
- Wipe off excess versa mark ink with paper towel.
- Rub card stock with anti static bag. (do not skip this step!)
- Ink stamp with White pigment ink and stamp image randomly on card stock you just brayered.
- Cover with white EP and remove excess EP.
- Heat EP.
- You can at this point stamp same image with a coordinating Dye ink. (this step is not necessary)
- Finish card as desired
Samples (click image to see full size card and details):
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
2107 College Ave. E.
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173