Photos with Glitter/Photos in Cardmaking
by Shona Erlenborn
Select your favorite photos, process them in black and white, and magically transform them!
NOTE: For best results, have the photos developed at a store, rather than printing copies at home.
glossy black and white photo
punch or die
Glitters (preferably semi-transparent)
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
Anything else needed to complete your card or project
1. With your professionally developed black-and-white photo, color select areas with copic markers to provide just a taste of color. Allow to dry.
2. Choose a border punch, corner punches, decorative dies, or even specialty trimmers, and punch as desired.
3. Using SNS ultra tacky Tear-ific Tape, unroll a part of the tape with the sticky side up and carefully lay the punched photo across it, so that the sticky tape is exposed on the picture side. Cut tape to size.
4. With a coffee filter to catch the excess, dredge the exposed sticky layer with the color(s) of glitter to match your project. Brush off excess glitter, and return to container.
5. With Quickie Glue Pen, draw ÔÇťshadingÔÇŁ in parts of the photo to detail with more glitter. Just do this a little at a time, to determine how much glitter you would like to add.
6. Finish card, and remove protective covering from the original Tear-ific Tape application. Add more Tear-ific Tape on the back of the panel as needed and adhere to card base.
You now have a very personalized and memorable photo card, with lots of glitteriness.
For more information, please see Scrapbooking with Glitter.
To recreate this card, please click here for complete directions.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and
held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be
distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first
obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, FL 33570