- 2 or 3 coordinating oil pastels
- Matte card stock
- Baby oil
- Cotton balls
- Old Credit card
- Apply oil pastels thickly to matte card stock in a random fashion.
- With the edge of the old credit card scrape and pull oil pastels so they cover the entire piece of card stock. Bits of the pastels will cling to the credit card use these to help cover entire piece of card stock.
- You may need to add more oil pastels if first coloring does not completely cover card.
- Apply Baby oil to cotton ball and rub the oil pastels lightly. This will remove some of the colors and give you a smoother surface. Too much baby oil will remove all the color.
- Finish card as desired.
Samples (click image to see full size card and details):
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173