Â See also the Embedded Embossing technique for another version
- 2 or 3 Cosmic Embossing Powders (1 light color & 1 or 2 dark colors)
- Versamark Pad
- Heat Gun
- X-Static bag
- White cardstock
- Stamp of your choice
- Using your Versamark Pad as a stamp, stamp a rectangle on your white cardstock.
- Sprinkle on the light color embossing powder and heat.
- Immediatley after heating dump on a second coat of embossing powder and heat again.Â (if you didn't get a good coverage heat a section again and immediatley dump on more ep)
- You can stop there, or add a third layer of embossing powder to get a thicker foundation.
- Use the X-Static bag and generously rub over the embossed rectangle.
- Ink your stamp with Versamark and stamp on embossed rectangle.Â Sprinkle with dark embossing powder.Â Heat just enough to melt the powder into the layer.Â Do not over heat or the powders will start to bleed.
- Trim your rectangle and mount on a piece of cardstock.
- 1.Â If you aren't able to work fast enough with the hot embossing powder you can always just stamp the Versamark Pad again on the first layer then sprinkle and heat.Â But be sure if you use this method that you put a very good coating of the X-Static bag on the last layer before you stamp your image, because there is alot of Versamark in the layers and it tends to be alittle more sticky.
Note:Â Try adding a background stamp with a medium color and then another stamp on top with a darker color.
Instead of trimming the final piece into a rectangle use a punch and make different shapes.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173