Â Medallion Instructions
Daisy Medallion #995-144N
Gold Leaf (Keaykolour) Card stock
Medusa Pearlescent Card stock
Cryogen White (Popset) Card stock
Pearlescent Ivy Brilliance ink
Pearlescent Beige Brilliance ink
Corner daisy/dot punch
- Stamp the medallion stamped twice in the Ivy ink and twice in the Beige ink.
- Cut out each layer, removing different sections for each layer.
- Stamp the daisy medallion in Pearlescent Ivy Brilliance ink onto the cryogen white card stock
- Punch this with the daisy/dot corner punch.
- Assemble layers using foam tape between each layer.
- Attach this to the cryogen white stamped layer.
- The next layer is the Medusa card stock and then the Gold Leaf card stock layer.
- Attach this to the Cryogen white card.
- Attach gem with a glue dot.
- Add fibers to the spine of the card.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173