- Black Glossy card
- Pearl ex or any powder mica powder
- Fluffy brush (old makeup brush)
- Versa Mark ink pad
- Stickum powder
- Anti â€“ static bag
- Heat tool
- Disposable dust cloth
- Stamp or stamps of choice
- Rub anti static bag over glossy card stock.
- Ink stamp with Versa mark and stamp on Glossy Card stock.
- Pour stickum powder over versa mark and remove excess.
- Heat stickum powder until it just melts. DO NOT OVER HEAT!
- Apply Pearl ex or mica powder to melted stickum powder using Fluffy brush. Use a pouncing motion. Just a reminder, a little powder goes a long way.
- Once stamped image is completely covered brush off excess Pearl ex.
- Use disposable dust cloth to remove any excess powder left on card stock. Do not rub hard.
- Finish card as desired.
Samples (click image to see full size card and details):
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173