Glitter On Acetate
This "Glue Glitter On Acetate" technique can be used for that special card when you want to show someone how much you care!
- Begin by cutting a piece of acetate large enough to stamp your image on, using Stazon Ink. Leave enough space around the perimeter of the acetate, to use four brads in the corners to fasten the acetate to a piece of cardstock, before mounting it onto the card front.
- Stamp your image with Stazon Ink, let dry.
- Use Brushable Glue and paint onto acetate to cover areas on your image for the first color of glitter that you will use.
- Sprinkle on your glitter, shake off excess and let dry.
- Repeat Steps #3 and #4 for each color of glitter that you use.
- Flip your acetate over and align onto a slightly larger piece of cardstock.
- Punch four holes in the corners of both the acetate and the cardstock with a 1/8 inch paper punch.
- Fasten the acetate to the cardstock with four brads.
- Adhere the cardstock and acetate to the front of your card
NOTE:Â It will take the glue a bit longer to dry on the acetate, but will dry clear...watch as it dries and the glitter sparkles!
(click image to see full size card and details):
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173