- Glossy Cardstock
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Clear Detail Embossing Powder
- Dye Ink Pad
- Embossing Powder
- Static Free Bag
- Paper Towel
1. On glossy cardstock┬á stamp images randomly with Versamark (make sure to use your Static Free Bag first) and emboss with Clear Detail EP.
2. Using a brayer and dye ink, brayer ink over the cardstock, going over it until it is evenly covered, wipe with paper towel.
3. Place your glossy cardstock with a piece of plain copy paper on top of it on the ironing board. Heat iron to med/high setting with NO STEAM, and iron the cardstock. This will pick up the embossing powder and leaves a mat piece of patterned paper.
5. Stamp same image/images again on glossy cardstock with Versamark and emboss with embossing powder.
Click on above images for details.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173