Covered with Glitter
- Glitter-like Bridal G1029 or Starfire G1017 or Sparkling Snow G1003 or Lavender Iris etc....These are all white type glitters that allows you to see the image through the glitter.
- Permanant Markers or permanant color medium
- Brushable Glue or Super Adhesive Sheets
- Pigment Ink
- Stamp your image on card stock.
- Color your image with markers. Markers are better to use because you can see the image clearer. Make sure the ink from the marker is dry...heat set...dye inks will run so be careful when brushing on the glue.
- Coat image with brushable glue and sprinkle glitter over it. This will take time to dry. Try not to move your card you don't want the ink to run.
- Place Super Adhesive Sheet over image peel back top paper and sprinkle glitter over Adhesive Sheet.
You actually get 2 different looks. The glue will dry clear and appear glossy and the Adhesive Sheet will have a totally different effect.
Click images for instructions and products for the above samples.´╗┐
Copyright Notice: ┬áAll text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ┬áALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Toll free:┬á 888-901-9173888-901-9173
3106 College Ave. E.
Ruskin FL 33570