- Remove the protective paper from the front and back of the piece of acrylic.
- Stamp an image with permanent black ink (we use Stazon) and heat set it. The stamped side will become the back of the project and all your work should be done on this side unless you have words.
- Paint the image with Galaxy Markers or acrylic paint. Allow it to dry or heat set it.
- Pat Versamark Ink on the entire stamped and painted side. Sprinkle embossing powder over the Versamark ink and heat the powder until it is melted. Allow it to cool.
- Center 1/4" double stick embossing tape over the outside edges of the acrylic piece so it overhangs to the front and the back of the piece. Push the tape down onto the front and back and then peel off the protective pink covering.
- Place the acrylic piece on a 2 1/2" square of mirror cardstock and attach it to a card or scrapbook page. Using your finger, press glitter into the tape on the two exposed edges. Brush the excess glitter away and return it to its jar.
- Apply glitter to all three taped surfaces, string a ribbon or fiber through the hole and use it as a decoration or holiday ornament.
- Attach a pinback or magnet to the back of the mirror cardstock with double stick embossing tape.
These instructions can be altered to create holiday ornaments, sun catchers, pins, magnets, card artwork, bookmarks, jewelry, scrapbook embellishments, gift tags and so much more. The possibilities are endless!
Samples (click image to see full size card and details):
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173