By Barbara Bruder
This card was offered during a class at StampAway 2011. The complete list of "ingredients" for the card may be found in Barbara's ¬†SNS Gallery here. This page concentrates on the actual lattice work of the card.
Card dimensions are for an A7 (5" x 7") card. To create an A2 size card, please decrease size of paper pieces and Spellbinders dies for the panel opening.
The embossing in step 2 is to create a polished look around the panel opening.
1.¬†Cut a 5‚ÄĚ X 7‚ÄĚ card using green CS
2. Cut a panel 4 ¬Ĺ‚ÄĚ X 6 ¬Ĺ‚ÄĚ¬† using¬† green CS
3. Cut panel 4‚ÄĚ X 6‚ÄĚ using white CS
4. Cut 12 - 1/8‚ÄĚ X 11‚ÄĚ strips for lattice, using white CS
5. Using the largest die in the rectangles set, cut a rectangle opening in the card front and in the green panel. Make sure that these openings line up so the inside of the card looks finished when the card is completed.
All images are stamped adhered with 1/8" or 1/4" Tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified.
1. Whether embossing, applying Glitters or Flockings, or just plain coloring an image, be sure to finish both sides of the images, as they will be viewable from both the closed (front) part of the card, and the open (interior) part of the card. Set aside stamped pieces aside.
2. Apply tape around the card opening on the outside of the card. Remove the tape cover and cover with bullfrog EP and heat set.
3. Apply tape around the card opening in the inside of the card. Remove the tape cover. Start placing the lattice strips on the diagonal cut off the excess of the strips. You will want to place the strips in a criss cross design.
4. On the green panel, affix tape around the opening and around the outside edge of the panel. Remove the tape cover and position the panel over the inside of the card. Make sure you line up the openings of the panel and the¬†card front.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
¬†3016 E¬†College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173