Stencils & Masking Templates
Creating Backgrounds With Embossing Powder´╗┐
by Emmy van den Heuvel
- VersaMark Pad #712353310018
- Hit the Beach Embossing Powder [EP430]
- Skylight Embossing Powder [EP212]
- 12 x 12ÔÇŁ masking template (stencil)
- Cardstock: White
- NOTE: Smaller stencils may be used and moved around after heat setting the embossing powder each time.
Step 1: Take a 12 x 12ÔÇŁ white cardstock and place the masking template onto it. Choose the embossing powders you would like to work with.
Step 2: Add watermark ink to the areas you want to color and remove the template.
Step 3: Sprinkle embossing powder on top of the cardstock and heat emboss the set. Allow it cool down.
Step 4: Repeat steps 1 to 3 for every color you want to add to your background.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Toll free:┬á 888-901-9173
3106 College Ave. E.┬á
Ruskin FL 33570