Painting With Embossing Powders ï»¿
- VersaMark Inkpad
- 2 or 3 Coordinating Colors of Embossing Powders
- Coffee Filter
- Static Free Bag
- Heat Tool
- Sprinkle Spoon (Optional)
- Swipe the Static Free Bag across cardstock.Â Stamp the image using a clear embossing ink. *Solid images and medium to large printed words, phrases and verses work the best, although any image can be used.
- Apply the embossing powders over the stamped area one at a time. Use a small spoon if you want more control over where the powder goes. Otherwise, you may use it from the jar.
- Apply the powder in any pattern desired.
- After applying the first powder, flit cardstock over to dump excess embossing powder. **When you do this, be careful not to get it on the moistened area of the image where you want other colors.
- Apply the next color in the same manner.
- Continue to add embossing powders one at a time until the image is completely covered.
- Before heat setting the image, completely cover the image with the darkest embossing powder that you are using and tap off the excess. This is to ensure complete coverage and gives a natural transition from one color to another.
- Heat set the entire image.
Samples (click image to see full size card and details):Â Â
Â Â Â Â Â Â
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Toll free:Â 888-901-9173
3106 College Ave. E.
Ruskin FL 33570