- Glass Ornaments
- Ornament Glue
- Mica Powders (Pearl Ex)
- Small plastic cups
- Dimensional Glue (Optional)
- Squeeze ample amount of glue inside ornament.Â Roll around until covered.Â Turn upside over cup and let drain until dripping stops.Â About 10-15 minutes.
- If using Mica Powders, insert small amounts first.Â Then follow with glitter, roll around until the inside of the ball is covered, tap out the excess.
- Or just use glitter alone and roll until covered.
- Let dry a 4-5 days and see the beauty of the glitters.
- Use dimensional glue on the outside of ornament and make designs and cover with glitter as well.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173