Fan Fold Card by Barbara Bruder
Creating unusual cards is artistically challenging and enjoyable, and equally fun for the recipient to open! This is one of those fun cards which can be just about any length you want it to be! The directions are for the shown card, but feel free to change dimensions and styles. Barbara has also created a video to show how to create Fan Fold Cards.
The directions for the card below are also in Barbara's Gallery.
Ballet Slippers 3315-413A
Picked for You 3313-413B
Butterfly Set 3320-413A
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Black Embossing Powder EP171
Brushable Glue -540
VersaMark Pad 99702
ÂĽâ€ť Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Copic Markers - Copica1
26â€ť of Really Reasonable Ribbon
CS: Lt. Green. Olive, White, Pink, Designer Paper
Green Dye Ink
Spellbinder Oval Dies â€“ Smooth Edge and Scalloped Edge
All paper and ribbon is adhered with ÂĽâ€ť tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified
1. Cut Lt. Green CS 6â€ť X 10 Â˝â€ť, score @ 1 Â˝â€ť, 3â€ť, 4 Â˝â€ť, 6â€ť, 7 Â˝â€ť and 9â€ť marks. Accordion fold.
2. Cut 8 strips 5 Âľâ€ť X 1 ÂĽâ€ť, cut 7 strips out of designer paper and 1 strip out of Pink CS. Attach Pink strip onto front and the designer strips onto the rest on the panels on the folded CS. One strip will be adhered to back of accordion folded piece.
3. Cut all ovals, cut 3 scalloped ovals out of Lt. Green CS, 3 smaller smooth edge out of Pink CS and 3 even smaller ovals out of White CS.
4. Using VersaMark, stamp Ballet Slippers & Butterflies onto White oval CS. Cover with Black Detail Embossing Powder, tap off excess and heat set. Color with Copic Markers. Sponge all white ovals with green dye ink.
5. Stamp â€śPicked for Youâ€ť onto White Oval CS & follow step #4.
6. Stamp Ballerina onto scrap piece of White CS with VersaMark. Cover with Black Detail Embossing Powder, tap off excess and heat set. Color with Copic Markers, trim out Ballerina.
7. Layer and adhere all ovals starting with green, next pink and then white. Adhere the Ballerina to the white oval with no stamped image on it.
8. Punch floral piece out of white CS, color with Copic markers & apply brushable glue to flower front and cover with glitter. Next using brushable glue, attach the punched flowers to the card front panel.
9. Attach ovals in the valley areas of card and space evenly.
10. Attach ribbon to back panel so the ribbon can be wrapped around to card front and tied into a bow.Â
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and
held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be
distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first
obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, FL 33570