EPs with EMBOSSING FOLDERS by Donna Maligno
VersaMark Ink or Pigment Ink
Embossing Powder(s) Â (EP)
Sakura Glue Pen
1. Select embossing folder of your choice.
2. Choose EPs which go well with the cardstock, or which will pop against the CS, depending on the effect desired.
3. Using Versamark or Pigment Ink, gently pat onto flat side of embossing folder being careful not to press into the recessed or debossed portions of the folder. If a blended color look is desired, pat with several colors of pigment ink before applying semi-transparent or clear EPs.
4. Place the piece of cardstock against the uninked side of the folder and close the folder (this prevents the CS from sliding on the inked side).
5. Hold firmly while placing in embossing machine.
6.Â Press embossing folder through choice of embossing machine
7.Â Remove CS from embossing folder and dust with Embossing Powder. Heat Set. If multiple colors of EP are desired, sprinkle areas with spoon or other applicator.
8.Â If an undesired amount of powder found it's way into certain places of the embossed image, simply sand the affected area. If you can remove it prior to heat embossing, just a tooth pick, tiny brush, or other tool to accomplish this.
9. To finish the image, try coating details with Sakura Glue Pen and sprinkle glitter. The result is spectacular.
Copyright Notice: All text and images are copyrighted and held by each individual person who created the text and/or created the image(s).
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The text and images may not be distributed, or republished, on any form from this website without first obtaining written permission of the copyright holder(s).
Sparkle N Sprinkle
3016 E College Ave
Ruskin, Fl. 33570
Toll Free: (888) 901-9173