Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 29 Nov 2014 08:53:10 PM CST
Embossing Powders: Mulberry Star (EP427)
Glitters: Princess Anna Royal (G1124), Princess Anna Fuchsia (G1120), Princess Elsa Frost (G1123), Princess Elsa Frozen (G1122), Olaf White (G1121), Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Inks: Versamark, Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lulu Lavender)
Adhesives: 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), ¾” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), ¼” Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT01), ⅛” Tear-ific Tape (SAT02), Dimensional Dots, Sakura Glue Pen
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Circles Large
Coloring Medium: Copics - YR000, E000, E31, E35 and V04
Tips and Techniques used:
Stamping On Glitter
Center Step Card
1. Stamp the image and color with Copics. Cut and emboss with largest of the circle dies and sponge with Lulu Lavender before removing die.
2. Apply Princess Anna Frozen to stripe of outfit with Sakura Glue Pen.
3. Edge stamped circle with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Mulberry Star.
4. Cut extra circle as backing. Set aside
5. Apply 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape to white cardstock and cut out five smaller circles. Remove protective backing and apply various glitters to each one.
6. Apply Cloud Nine glitter to second smallest one and stamp sentiment in Memento black on top of glitter.
7. Make step card base following tutorial. Center ¾” Tear-ific Tape to bottom and sides of card. Add ⅛” strips to either side of ¾” tape (filling in the 1” space).
8. Remove ¾” protective backing from bottom step and center ¼” tape before applying Princess Anna Royal to exposed tape. Remove protective backings from the two edges and the center strip and apply Olaf White.
9. Repeat step 8 on the side panels, applying Princess Elsa Frost to the ¾” tape (after centering ¼”). Apply Princess Elsa Frozen to the outer edges and center strip.
10. Apply ¾” strip to top of base and apply Princess Elsa Frozen.
11. Assemble card as shown, sandwiching two small circles between the two circles (covering up Copic bleeding). Attach sentiment and Fuchsia circles with Dimensional Dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.