Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 26 Aug 2013 06:56:02 PM CDT
Stamps from Set 509 Golf
Versamark Ink #99702
Gold Detail Embossing Powder (EP168)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Peruvian Lily Velvet Glitter (GM2014)
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black #99604
Memento Ink Desert Sand #99617
Copic Markers: V15, BV00, R00, C-1, W-1, YR31, E51 and E57 Spellbinders Classic Diamonds
Birthday Borders Embossing Folder
Cardstock: White and Designer Paper
Three square brads
1. Stamp Golfer on white cardstock in Black Memento, Color with Copics.
2. Cut and emboss with Classic Diamonds and apply Versamark around edges randomly, heat emboss with Detail Gold.
3. Run white cardstock through Celebrate embossing folder, apply Desert Sand to raised pattern. Apply same ink around edges. Apply Peruvian Lily glitter to letters with Glue Pen.
4. Layer the DP to the right side of cardstock.
5. Stamp Golf ball on tee in Memento black and apply Versamark to ball. Heat emboss with Sparkle.
6. Edge card base with Versamark and heat emboss with Gold Detail.
7. Add Golfer and golf ball with dimensionals.
8. Apply Versamark to brads and heat emboss with Detail Gold. Attach to panel as shown. Layer card front to card base.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.