Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 08 Oct 2012 10:04:49 AM CDT
Itís a hole (548-255AB)
Embossable Acetate #99602
Staz-On black Ink #99702
Staz-On Black Refill #99706
Green and Blue Chalks
Spellbinders Window Die Cut
Distress Inks: Green and Brown
Cardstocks: Cream and beige
1. Stamp image on cream and color with crayons and chalks.
2. Apply droplet of reinker on acetate and use a toothpick to make veins away from center of droplet. When dry punch out center.
3. Attach to back of window cut out and and in front of image. Cut around window frame.
4. Stamp saying in black on scrap cardstock, apply behind punched window.
5. Use scorer to line background and then distress with green and brown to resemble wallpaper. Layer to distressed card front as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.