Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Staz-On Black Ink Pad #99704
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Embossable Acetate #99602
White Detail Embossing Powder (EP298)
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder (EP187)
Jamaican Dream Embossing Powder (EP403)
Mediterranean Embossing Powder (EP417)
Tequila Sunrise Embossing Powder (EP239)
Kiwi Fruit Embossing Powder (EP401)
Tuscan Star (EP426)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Spellbinders Grand Ovals
Cuttlebug Musical Flourish Embossing Folder
Cardstocks: White Lime Green and Blue
Orange Dye Ink
1. Stamp the Sailboat on Acetate in Staz-On ink, turn over and using the Versamarker “paint” within the lines using the following embossing powders: White Detail for the sails, Teddy Brown for the boat, Jamaican Dream and Mediterranean for the the sea, Tequila Sunrise for the center of the sun, Kiwi Fruit and Tuscan Star for the rays.
2. When cool, cover the same side with Versamark and heat emboss entire piece with Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat set.
3. Make frame by cutting oval using 2nd smallest die out of green and then smallest out of blue and attaching to each other as shown
4. Run through machine with embossing folder. Apply Versamark pad over entire frame and heat emboss with Sparkle embossing powder.
5. Attach sailboat piece to white and add frame with dimensional foam.
6. Stamp saying in Versamark and heat emboss with Mediterranean on white. Cut into banner shape and sponge orange dye ink over piece. Attach with dimensionals.
7. Tie the rope ribbon around frame on right as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.