Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Wed 11 May 2011 07:48:38 PM CDT
Stain Glass Sailboat 1168-172L
Orange Surprise Glitter G1010
Interference Gold Glitter G1094
Fire Engine Red Glitter G1007
Priceless Peacock Glitter G1015
Lazer Green Glitter G1076
Bridal Glitter G1029
Embers Gitter G1034
Jet Black Staz On Ink Pad 99704
Brushable Glue 540
Embossable Acetate 99602
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Paint Brush (fine to very fine)
Die cutting equipment (optional)
Cardstock: Black, Teal, White
1. Using the Stain Glass Sailboat, follow instructions on the SNS video tutorial for Glittered Stain Glass (March 2011 video) or view it on You Tube to make your glittered sailboat painting. Tip: The waves are made up of Bridal for the foam (do this first). Then make half of the waves Lazer Green & half Priceless Peacock to achieve the variation.
2. Using any ink, Stamp Stain Glass Sailboat onto the center of a 4 ¼”x 5 ½” piece of black cardstock (cs) - the stamp is only for a guide. Cut out the oval; cutting just to the outside of the stamped line. (You may also use any manual or electronic die cutting machine to make the oval cut outs.)
3. Using the same technique, cut a slightly larger oval from a 4 x 5 3/8” piece of teal cs. (You may want to use your black piece to center/find the right placement for this oval.)
Attach the teal cs to the black with Tearific Tape.
4. When your glittered piece is completely dry, line up you piece of acetate behind the oval cutout and attach to the back with Tearific Tape.
5. Using Tearific Tape, mount this onto 4 3/8” x 5 5/8” white card base. (Note: this card base is slightly larger than a “standard A2” card base & will need a larger envelope OR you can use a standard A2 card base & not have the extra white border show behind the black.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.