Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jill Jacobsen - Florida
Tue 14 Sep 2010 05:47:19 PM CDT
Lolly Garden Fairy 3170-398B
Lolly Tulips 3178-397C
Go Granny Go!!! 3180-397A
Dotty Lolly 3173-397A
Senior Moment 3174-397A
Lolly Garden 3181-397C
or all on Stamp Set 397
Buttercup Petal Embossing Powder EP389
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Static Free Bag (for embossing)
Red liner Tape
1/4" Tear-rific Tape
Ribbon & Stapler
Tab Punch & Circle Punch
Cardstock: brown, white, red
1. Cut brown cardstock to 11 x 5 and score at 3 ½, 7 1/16, and 10 5/8. Stamp Lolly Tulips with Versamark and emboss with Buttercup. Punch a half circle out of the center brown piece.
2. Stamp Fairy with Stazon white cardstock and color. Cut out with Nestibilities. Use a Versamarker Pen and color wings and flower and heat emboss with Sparkle. Adhere to the center piece of brown card base with dimensional tape. Stamp Go Granny Go and punch out with circle punch and adhere.
3. Cut a grocery bag into a strip of 12 x 1. Lay card in front of you and on the left side panel wrap the plastic around and adhere with the double sided tape. The plastic should be snug, but not too tight, you want to be able to move it.
5. Cut 2 white cardstock panels to 3 ¼ x 5. Stamp images at the top as shown on one and color, use Versamarker on flower and emboss with Sparkle. Stamp the second cardstock as shown at the bottom , color and use Versamarker on flower and emboss with Sparkle.
6. To attach the panels. For the panel that is stamped on top attach to the back of the slider panel with a piece of the double sided tape on the bottom of the plastic only. Carefully line up the panel. Close the card and pull the top and make sure it is in the right place. For the panel stamped on the bottom, you will place it on the front of the plastic, and your stamped image will be face down, adhere at the top of the plastic.
7. To close card use red liner tape and make sure to tuck the flap under the slider piece.
8. Attach tab punch to top and staple ribbon.
* Note- View a video of this card at the website under Tips & Techniques
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.