Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
The Basics of Heat Embossing http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=heat
Coloring with Copic Markers
1. Using the Silhouette, cut the various pieces from desired color groups. Delete the perforation lines and score those lines on the score board in next step. For the scalloped circle, delete the inner circles and size to 1 7/8”. (If you do not have a Silhouette, refer to the above Step Card technique. For the different shapes you can use Spellbinders’ Labels Four, Scallop Circles Sm, and Standard Circles Sm.)
2. Score the red cs base at 1” from bottom on outside to line up with cuts. Score again 2” from bottom on outside. Score again 5 1/4” from the bottom on outside. Score again 4 1/4” from bottom on Center. Then Fold.
3. Using Lady Bug ink, edge the plaid, red dotted, and white label. Use Summer Sky to edge the blue scallop and white circle pc.
4. Using Tear-iffic Tape, attach the plaid pieces to the red folded card base.
5. Attach the white label to the red dotted label. Punch (2) 1/8” holes about 1/4” apart centered on the right side. Run 1/4” Navy Satin Ribbon though holes and tie into a bow. Adhere to the card front.
6. Stamp your image on Neenah White 110 lb. card stock with Tuxedo Black ink two times. Let dry, then color your Images as desired. (see Copic video). Fussy cut your images out.
7. Using the Happy Bag , Versamark ink, and Clear, heat emboss the globe end of the Gum Machine. Repeat 2 more times. (see Heat Embossing technique above.) With the Scotch Foam Tape, attach the embossed gum machine on top of the colored gum machine and pop of the entire image in the center of the white label.
8. Attach the white circle in the center of the blue scallop circle. Use brushable glue and attach the gum ball images. Use Tear-iffic tape and attach to the base card in lower left hand corner.
9. Cut about 16” piece of cooking twine and touch the ends into a touch of brushable glue. Twist the ends and feed into one end of beads. Twist the twine to loop and feed through the back of center piece. Glue the two beads and a loop on one side of the card step and glue a twist of twine on the other side of the step.
10. Glue the fussy cut coin image on the lower right hand corner of the card base.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.