Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Fri 07 Mar 2014 12:42:35 PM CST
Born to Shop Stamp Set 554
Running Stamp Set 522
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder (EP436)
Versamark Ink Pad #712353310018
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #712353259003
Memento Desert Sand Ink #712353258044
Copics: E000, E00, E13, YR000, Y23, Y08, YR07, C7, E37, YG23
Bleach and Waterbrush 
Spellbinders Mega Ovals
Sizzix Bricked Embossing Folder
Cardstock: Beige, White and Rust
1. See Tips And Techniques at http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=Bendy_Card for Bendy Card to make base card.
2. Stamp shop scene on rust cardstock in Versamark and heat emboss with Belgian Cream. Color with Copics on top of embossing. Use waterbrush filled with bleach to remove color from windows. Cut out and attach to wider front fold, cut from beige cardstock.
3. Run smaller beige cut and a 5 ¼” x 4” piece through embossing folder and apply Desert Sand ink to raised pattern.
4. Layer brick background to rust base before cutting slits.
5. Stamp runner in Memento Black and color with Copics, cut out and attach to front panel with tape.
6. Stamp sentiment in Memento Black and run through embossing folder, cut out with oval die and sponge with Desert Sand before removing die, attach to front with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.