Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Thu 01 Aug 2013 04:13:33 PM CDT
(both on Set 498)
Black Suede Velvet Glitter GM2009
White Detail Embossing Powder EP298
Velvet Sparkle Embossing Powder EP437
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Neenah Solar White Cardstock 99572
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Cardstock: black, white (see above), black & white chevron print
1. Cut a 2 1/4” x 3” piece of black cardstock (cs) and cover with a matching sized piece of Super Adhesive Sheet.
2. Peel off the remaining backing on the Super Adhesive Sheet and cover the exposed adhesive with Black Suede Velvet Glitter. Press firmly to adhere well and then brush off thoroughly to remove all excess glitter.
3. Stamp the Keep Calm saying & Horse Bit onto glittered rectangle using Versamark ink and embossing with White Detail embossing powder.
4. Cut a slightly larger piece of white cs and layer behind the saying using Tearific Tape to adhere the layers together. Set aside.
5. Form an A2 card base (4 ¼” x 5 ½” folded) from white cs. Ink around the outside edge of the card with Versamark ink and emboss with Velvet Sparkle embossing powder.
6. Cut a 4 1/8” x 5 7/8” piece of black cardstock and a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of chevron paper and layer onto the card as shown using Tearific Tape to adhere the layers together.
7. Attach the saying piece to the center of the card using dimensional tape or dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.