Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Tue 09 Jul 2013 10:50:18 AM CDT
Keep Calm Set 498
Princess Pink Embossing Powder EP387
Peruvian Lily Velvet Glitter GM2014
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter GM2000
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
1/8” Tearific Tape SAT02
Tearific Tape (any size) SAT01-05
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Neenah Ivory Cardstock 99573
Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Ovals Lg & Sm
Scallop Border Punch
Adhesive Pearls (pink and cream)
Dimensional tape or dots
Cardstock: pink, cream (see above), 2 prints (all over & decorative stripe)
1. Stamp Keep Calm onto the cream cardstock (cs) using Versamark ink and embossing with Princess Pink embossing powder.
2. Use the Spellbinders Ovals to cut out and (dry) emboss the saying. Use the glue pen to adhere Peruvian Lily glitter around the edge of the oval.
3. Cut out & emboss the next largest oval from pink cs. Layer the two together using Tearific Tape. Set aside.
4. Cut a strip of the printed paper using the pattern as your guide. Cut a strip of ivory cs larger than the decorative strip and punch both long edges with the border punch.
5. Attach the print to the scallop edged cs using Tearific Tape.
6. Place a strip of 1/8” Tearific Tape above and below the printed strip. Remove the backing and cover with Peruvian Lily Velvet glitter. Press firmly with your fingers then brush off excess.
7. Use the Quickie Glue pen to add glitter accents to the decorative strip in Peruvian Lily glitter and Cloud Nine glitter. Set strip aside.
8. Form an A6 card (4 ½” x 6 ¼” folded) from pink cs. Cut a piece of the all over print cs 4 ¼” x 6” and attach to front of card using Tearific Tape.
9. Add the decorative strip to the card as shown using Tearific Tape. Then add the oval saying piece over the strip using dimensional tape or dots to pop it up above the strip.
10. Add adhesive pearls as shown – pink on the decorative strip and cream pearls everywhere else on the card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.