Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Fri 31 May 2013 11:11:30 AM CDT
Silver Detail Embossing Powder-EP257
Reflection Velvet Glitter-2007
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
½” Tear-ific Tape-SAT04
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-99604
Circle Punch 1 ¾” & 2”
1. Stamp sentiment in black ink and punch out using 1 ¾” punch.
2. Layer onto black punched 2” circle.
3. Coat sticker paper in Reflection Velvet glitter and punch out stars. Adhere to sentiment and set aside.
4. Cut grey cardstock for card base to an A2 sized card.
5. Cut black cardstock 1/4” smaller and adhere to base.
6. Cut white cardstock 1/4” smaller than black cardstock.
7. Stamp with compass image in Versamark and emboss using silver detail embossing powder.
8. Emboss a 2”x 3 ¾” piece of grey cardstock and attach a border punched from black cardstock.
9. Add a strip of 1/2” Tear-iffic tape and coat in Reflection Velvet glitter. Adhere to card base.
10. Adhere sentiment to card base.
*All items attached with Tear-iffic tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.