Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Dawn Bennett - Pennsylvania
Sat 04 May 2013 05:19:32 PM CDT
Sand Surf Sunshine #3223-403G
Endless Summer #3225-403A
or all on Stamp Set 403
Embossing Powder: Gold Detail EP168
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 712353259003
1/4" Tear-rific Tape SAT01
Cardstock: White, peach, DP from Graphic 45 Secret Garden
Spellbinders Circles SB102
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
Lace and ribbon
1. Cut white CS to 6 x 12 and score at 6, fold in half keeping as top fold
2. Cut layers as follows:
Peach: 5 ¾ x 5 ¾
DP: 5 ½ x 5 ½
3. Attach the DP to the Peach CS.
4. Wrap lace and ribbon around entire layering and tie in front with bow
5. Attach these layers to card front
6. Using black ink, stamp “Endless Summer” in lower right corner
7. On white CS, stamp Sand Surf Sunshine with Versamark ink, add Gold Detail EP, heat emboss and cut out using Nestabilities circle die
8. With Nestabilities lacey circle, cut out Peach circle to coordinate size with white circle embossed image
9. With Nestabilities larger lacey circle, cut out white CS to coordinate size with first two circles
10. Layer all circles and attach to card front in upper right corner.
11. Embellish as you wish.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.