Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Thu 02 May 2013 06:40:08 PM CDT
Feather Set 496
Heart Wings Saying Stampette Set 454
Black Detail Embossing Powder EP171
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 99604
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Neenah Solar White Cardstock 99572
Deep Black Color Coordinates Cardstock 98123
Copic markers 100
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 21
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Thin black & white ribbon
Cardstock: White & Black (see above); aqua
1. Stamp Heart Wings saying onto Aqua cardstock (cs) using Versamark ink and embossing with Black Detail embossing powder.
2. Cut out and emboss saying with Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 21. Edge label with black Copic marker.
3. Trace the Spellbinder die onto white cs and cut out by hand so that you have piece slightly larger than your aqua die cut. Layer behind the aqua piece using dimensional tape or dots.
3. Cut a piece of aqua cs slightly smaller than 4 ¼” x 6”. Randomly stamp the feather all over the cs using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
4. Attach feather piece to a slightly larger piece of black cs using Tearific Tape; then attach to a white A6 card base ( 4 ½” x 6 ¼” folded).
5. Attach the saying piece to the card using Tearific Tape.
6. Make a double loop bow and attach using glue dots near the base of one of the feathers.
7. Add adhesive rhinestones randomly on the saying piece and the tops corners of the card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.