Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Florida Beach glitter G1111
Fascination glitter G1030
Orange Marmalade Embossing Powder EP323
Lemonade glitter G1091
Hit the Beach embossing powder EP394
Neenah Classic Solar White Cardstock #99572
Versamark Ink Pad #712353310018
Tear-iffic Tape SAT01
Versamark Vintage Sepia ink pad
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
Tan and White cardstock
1. Trim a piece of Super Adhesive Sheet for A2 size card. Trim white CS same size. Peel off back of adhesive tape and place over white CS. Peel off top of adhesive strip. Cut 4 wavy horizontal lines across tape with exacto knife. Replace sections of tape back onto adhesive.
2. Peel back bottom strip from tape and pour generous amount of Florida Beach glitter (sand) over entire strip. Clean excess glitter off of sheet.
3. Repeat with remaining sections of strips with Fascination glitter (water), Orange Marmalade EP (sunset), and Lemonade glitter (sky). Heat emboss the Orange Marmalade.
4. Adhere to base of card with tear-iffic tape.
5. Stamp Beach square and two others with Versamark pad. Pour Hit The Beach EP over all 3 images. Heat emboss. Punch out squares with square punch, or trim. Adhere to Neenah CS and trim leaving small border around each image.
6. Stamp Sweet Summertime sentiment with Versamark Vintage Sepia. Trim and adhere to tan CS. Trim tan CS leaving a about a 1/8” border. Adhere to bottom of card with tear-iffic tape.
7. Adhere 3 embossed squares with mounting tape onto card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.