Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Tue 01 May 2012 08:06:52 PM CDT
Sand in Your Shoes [3238-404M]
Sea Oats [3236-404E]
Sun Wave [3488-431B]
Sienna Star Embossing Powder [EP425]
White Detail [EP298
Sparkle Embossing Powder [EP107]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) #99512
Spellbinders - Standard Circles LG [SB102]
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT01
Cardstock: White Glossy and Navy Blue
Dye Based Inks: Yellow, Orange, Pink, Red, Tea Bag, Dark Brown, Broken China, Dark Blue, and Black
White Decorative Cording
Double Stick Foam Tape
1. Use foam applicators to add Yellow ink to the top third of white glossy. Add Orange, Red, and Dark Brown ink working to the edges. Add Broken China ink to the bottom two thirds and add Tea Bag and Dark Blue ink working to the edges. Run a little Black ink on the entire outer edge. Rub the Static Free across the bottom and stamp the Sea Oats with VersaMark ink. Add Sienna Star EP and heat set. Layer onto another piece of white glossy.
2. On the top of a smaller piece of white glossy, stamp and heat emboss the Sun Wave image three times, using VersaMark and Sienna Star embossing powder. Add the Sand In Your Shoes image below them, embossing in white. It is very important to use the Static Free when embossing on glossy. Add inks to this layer the same as in step one except not quite as dark. Use a paper towel to buff over the embossed images to remove any access ink.
3. Cut out the center of the three suns in two different sizes with the circle dies. Lay this on top of a slightly larger piece of white and trace the die cut opening. Add the white glossy to a dark blue layer and die cut slightly larger opening around the traced circles. Add the stamped layer.
4. Color the charms with permanent markers. When dry, sponge with VersaMark and add Sparkle EP. Hold with the tweezers and heat set. When cooled, add more color if desired, and then add more VersaMark and Sparkle EP and heat set again. Cool (the charms will be very hot). Using thread, hang the charms in each window.
5. Use foam tape to pop up the top stamped layer onto the large base with the sea oats. Add the decorative cording
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.