Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Warner - Georgia
Mon 30 May 2011 03:01:17 PM CDT
Graduation Day 3533-435C
or all on Stamp Set 435
Gold Detail embossing powder EP168
Glitter: Interference Gold G1094 (on both)
Fire Engine Red G1007 (on red version)
Liberty G1026 (on blue version)
Inks: metallic gold pigment
1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT04, 1/8” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT02
Brushable Glue 540
Red Permapaque marker 375878, blue marker, gold leaf pen
cardstock: white, red, blue
Heat embossing tool
Spellbinders circles & lacy circles dies
Mini gold foil cupcake liners
Swiss Dots & stripes embossing folders
1. Stamp greeting and diploma and gold emboss. Use a large circle die to cut. Edge w/ a gold leafing pen.
2. Cut a slit in two of the cupcake lines and cut out the centers. Attach the ends of the two together to form a larger circle. TIP: Cut a larger circle out of card board and attach your cupcake liner circle to it. Then attach your greeting circle on top.
3. Using the lacy circle die, cut one larger than the cupcake liner circle out of red or blue card stock. Apply brushable glue to the outer loops only and coat w/ either the fire engine red or liberty glitter.
4. On a piece of white c/s, slightly smaller than the 4.25 x 5.50 white card, emboss the top 1/3 w/ the dot folder and the bottom 2/3 w/ the stripes folder.
5. Apply brushable glue to two pieces of c/s at least as long as the bottom 2/3 of the stripe embossed section. Apply the gold glitter to one and either the red or liberty glitter to the other. When dry, cut narrow strips and using the 1/8” tape, apply the strips to the stripe embossed section of your white c/s. (The stripe embossing is not necessary, but it makes lining up the strips easier.) Attach a slightly wider glitter strip horizontally across the tops of the glitter strips. Edge the panel w/ a red or blue marker and attach to the card front.
6. Attach the Grad Day medallion on top as indicated.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.