Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Wed 04 May 2011 07:37:39 PM CDT
Count the Waves 3493-431A
Seashore Squares 3485-431N
or all on Stamp Set 431
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Poolside Embossing Powder EP393
Hit the Beach Embossing Powder EP394
Log Cabin Embossing Powder EP397
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch)
Clear Embossable Acetate 99602
Smooch Spritz - Splash spritz4
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT01
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Light Blue Cardstock
Cream Decorative Striped Cardstock
Sea Shell Corner/Border Punch
Scalloped Square Die
Sea Horse Die
Aqua Ric Rac
Double Stick Foam Tape
1. Fold 10” x 7” white cardstock to create the base card. Stamped and emboss the Wave stamp, using Versamark ink and Sparkle embossing powder, on the bottom half of a 4 7/8” x 6 7/8” layer of light blue cardstock, sponge around the edges with aqua ink, and layer onto white card base..
2. Cut decorative cardstock 4 1/2” x 3 1/4”, layer onto 4 3/8” x 3 1/4” aqua cardstock that has been spritzed with Splash Smooch Spritz. Add to the top half of base card and run ric rac across the bottom edge.
3. Punch edges of 3 1/4” x 2 1/4” piece of decorative cardstock and spritzed aqua cardstock with corner/border punch and tape together, slightly offset to create a shadow affect. Stamp sentiment with aqua ink onto light blue cardstock that has very lightly been spritzed, cut out with label die, and sponge edges with aqua ink. Use foam tape to pop up sentiment on top of punched decorative paper, then place on bottom of the card, slightly to the left.
4. Arrange Seashore Squares on acrylic block, leaving 1/4” border between them. Brush Embossable Acetate with the Static Free and stamp Seashore Squares with a glue pad, add Poolside embossing powder, and heat set. Color the shells from the back with permanent markers, sponge with glue pad, add Hit the Beach embossing powder and heat set.
5. Use 1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape to create a border around and in between the four images, add Log Cabin embossing powder, and heat. Trim away the excess acetate and layer onto white cardstock (same size), pop up with foam tape onto a 3 3/4” light blue scalloped square, then onto a 3 7/8” square of spritzed aqua cardstock. Layer with foam tape to the front of the card.
6. Cut 2 seahorses out of cream cardstock with die, stamp and emboss parts of Wave onto them, using Versamark and Sparkle embossing powder, and sponge edges lightly with aqua ink. Run the glue pen all around edges, dip in Hit the Beach embossing powder and heat set. Adhere to top right corner with foam tape and add three aqua jewels to the bottom right corner.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.