Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Tue 14 Sep 2010 05:21:38 PM CDT
Coconut Palm – Large -168-158K
Sand Dollar 475-158A
Sea Shell Set 158
Sea Star Set 158
Or all on Stamp Set 158
Versamark Ink Pad #99561
Shimmer Embossing Powder EP137
StazOn Ink – Black 99704
¼” Tear-ific Tape #SAT01
Brown Dye Ink
Blue Dye Ink
Sand Colored Dye Ink
White CS (Cut to 4 ¾” X 6 ¾” panel)
Brown CS (Cut to 5”X7” or A-7 card size)
Spellbinders Diamond Nestabilities S4-288 (2nd & 3rd Largest Dies)
Spellbinders Octagon Nestabilities S4-116 (3rd Smallest Die)
1. Using brayer apply Blue Ink to the top half of white CS panel and Sand colored Ink to bottom half of panel.
2. Cover the whole panel with VersaMark ink and Shimmer Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat set.
3. Cut 3 circles and one diamond shape (using the larger of the 2 diamond shaped dies) out of White CS.
4. Stamp large Coconut Palm in brown ink onto white CS. Use the smaller of the diamond dies and cut image using the Out of the Box Nesties Technique on the Sparkle N Sprinkle Tips & Techniques section.
5. With a sponge, apply blue ink to the circles and the large diamond shape.
6. Color the Palm Tree with Copic Markers and sponge the background color using Blue Dye Ink.
7. Adhere the Palm Tree onto the larger diamond shape and attach to embossed panel front.
8. Stamp Sea Shell shapes onto White CS with brown dye ink and color with Copic markers, trimming all the shapes. Attach sea shells to circles and attach circles to embossed card panel.
9. Adhere embossed card panel to front of embossed card panel.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.