Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Fri 07 Mar 2014 05:47:45 PM CST
Stamp Set 525 - Dress Up [00-525P7]
Black Detail Embossing Powder [EP171]
Ebony Spark Embossing Powder [EP382]
Black Ice Glitter [G1020]
Distress Ink – Antique Linen 
VersaMark Pad 99702
Sakura Glue Pen 
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
Cardstock: Cream, Black, and Double-Sided Decorative
Spellbinders’ Opulent Ovals
Spellbinders’ Label Eight
Spellbinders’ Decorative Label Eight
Martha Stewart Deep Border Punch
Black Jewels (2 sizes)
1. Create the card base using a 5 ½” x 11” piece of cream cardstock. Score 4 ¼” from the left side and fold over, leaving a 2 ½” section longer on the right side. Layer decorative cardstock on black and cream and add to the card front.
2. Stamp and heat embossed the dress image with VersaMark Ink and Black Detail EP twice; once on cream cardstock and again on coordinating black polka dot cardstock. Use the 3” x 2 1/8” inset from Spellbinders’ Opulent Ovals to die cut the cream image and sponge the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. Fussy cut the “black dress" and layer it on top of the cream image. Use a glue pen to add Black Ice glitter to the large dots on the dress.
3. Create the black frame by die cutting black cardstock with both the same 3” x 2 1/8” inset and the 3 1/8" x 2 3/8” border die. Cover it with VersaMark ink and Ebony Spark EP and heat set.
4. Pop up the frame and the dress image to the center of the decorative cardstock on the card front, using two different depths of dimensionals so the cream center is actually popped up a little higher than the frame.
5. Punch one side of a 2” x 5 ¼” strip of coordinating polka dot cardstock with the border punch. Add to the right side of the card base so the straight edge is tucked under the card front and the decorative punched edge extends out. Trim the right side of the card base around the punched edge, leaving a thin cream border.
6. Cut a decorative label eight die cut from black cardstock, cover with VersaMark ink and Ebony Spark EP. Heat set.
7. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink on cream cardstock and add Black Detail EP. Heat set and cut out with a Label eight die so the sentiment runs angled from corner to corner. Sponge edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. Layer on the decorative label eight and add to the card front as shown, with dimensionals.
8. Add black jewels above and below the sentiment and on two corners of the card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.