Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
April Williams - S. Carolina
Mon 23 Dec 2013 07:26:10 AM CST
Dress Up 525
Pretty Princess Glitter G1109
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Super Adhesive Sheet 99558
Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Brushable Glue 540
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 99604
Cardstock: White, Pink, and Black
Border and Corner Punches
Corner Rounder Punch
Copic Markers – Black and bBender
1. Cut square from adhesive sheet and peel off top layer. Add white card stock. Peel off other layer and adhere smaller pink cs to it. Add Sparkling Snow glitter to edges.
2. Use border and corner punches on black cs. Adhere to pink cs. Cut pp and use corner rounder punch on corners. Adhere to black cs.
3. Use die to cut shape from pink and white cs. Sponge black ink on edges. Stamp image on white shape, color. Use glue pen to color in dots and add pink glitter. Let dry. Pop dot shapes to card.
4. Add buttons, flower and bow to card.
5. Use glue pen to color in some dots on pp and add Sparkling Snow glitter. Use brushable glue on flower and add glitter. Let dry.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.