Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Wed 14 Aug 2013 08:23:13 PM CDT
Tea Sayings [3647-464M] or
Stamp Set 464 - Zendoodle Tea [00-464Zendoodle Tea]
Mulberry Star Embossing Powder [EP427]
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2000]
Luau Green Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2004]
Orchid Rose Velvet Glitter (Microfine) [GM2016]
Peruvian Lily Velvet Glitter (Microfine) [GM2014]
Bronze Splendor Glitter [G1012]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
SNS Dimensional Glue 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
3/4" Double-Sided "Tear-ific" Tape [SAT05]
2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT11]
Cardstock: White and Green
Tea Pot Die Cut
1. Adhere 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape across the center of the card front. Adhere more 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape to a piece of white cardstock and die cut the teapot. Leaving the pieces in the die, press the teapot in the center of the tape strip, cardstock side down. Gently remove the die so the protective layer remains on all pieces. Cover the remainder of the adhesive strip with Cloud Nine glitter.
2. Carefully remove the protective layer from the outline of the teapot and add Bronze Splendor Glitter. Continue removing the protective layer from various sections and add glitter.
3. Run ¾” strips of Tear-ific Tape along the top and bottom edge of the glittered strip. Remove the mask from each strip and punch them with the border punch. Use this to add glitter to both sides using the Masking on Velvet Glitter Technique in Tips and Techniques. Adhere to a green layer and the white card base.
4. Add Tear-ific Tape to a small cardstock rectangle and cover with Cloud Nine glitter. Brush over the top with the Static Free and heat emboss the sentiment in the center. Use the corner punch on all four corners. Cover a slightly larger rectangle with Tear-ific Tape, punch the corners with the rounder, remove the protective layer, and adhere the sentiment to the center. Add Bronze Splendor to the remaining exposed adhesive around the edges. Use the brush to remove any excess glitter that has settled on the white glittery background. Adhere to the cardfront with dimensionals.
5. Add three small dots of dimensional glue to the left side of the card and add glitter. Gently shake off the excess glitter and allow to dry. Use the brush to remove any excess glitter that has settled on the white glittery background.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.