Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Distress the edges of pink and green layers, brush with ink, and add to the white card base.
2. Stamp the image in dark brown and color with markers and a dove blender. Add a touch of glitter with the glue pen.
3. Create the embossed background using Spiced Cider, Copper, Sparkle, and Clear Super Thick embossing powders and the EP Cosmos Technique in Tips and Techniques. Cut out the center with a label die and pop up on the card front with the image centered in the window.
4. Color the sentiment stamp with a coordinating wine colored marker and stamp on white. Cut out with a small label die and layer onto a slightly larger label die cut out of the scrap piece from the die cut window.
4. Sponge Copper Alcohol Ink Mixative on the wine glass charms to give them an aged look. Attach to the right side of the card with the sentiment hanging from it.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.