Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Wed 09 Mar 2011 04:07:51 PM CST
Wonky Martini 3457-417G
123 Martini Floor 3462-417H
Black Staz-On #99704
Detail Black Embossing Powder EP171
Sticker Paper #99558
Embossable Acetate #99602
1/8" Tear-ific Tape SAT02
Raspberry Soda Glitter G1052
Mauvelous Glitter G1100
Spirited Green Glitter G1070
Orchid Glitter G1097
Evening Glow Glitter G1086
White glossy and Black
Mini Glue Dot
1. Cut white cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold to make card.
2. Cut another piece of white glossy to 5" x 3 3/4" and stamp 123 Martini Floor at bottom in black Staz-On.
3. Cut five little strips of SAT02 and place around edge of same piece of card, trim any that go off the edges and peel off protective strip to apply Evening Glow glitter.
4. Repeat with two more glitters (I used Orchid and Spirited Green). Layer to black card (5 1/4" x 4") and then to card front.
5. Cut another piece of black to 4 1/4" x 2 1/2".
6. Cut sticker paper to 4 1/4" x 2 1/4". On side with writing draw your puzzle naming the five glitters you'll be using. Cut along the lines and using glue stick, place one by one to the piece of black cardstock while applying the five glitters separately to each piece. (For step 6 see also Glitter Puzzle Video Tutorial under the Tips and Techniques section of the website).
7. Cut embossable acetate to 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" and score at 1/2" down. Stamp the drink on acetate with Versamark and heat emboss with black detail.
8. Insert puzzle under acetate and place on to front of card as shown. I put a mini glue dot to hold down the acetate behind the star.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.