Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Wed 09 Mar 2011 04:07:51 PM CST
Wonky Martini 3457-417G
Hurricane Glass 3459-417E
Bahama Breeze 3464-417K
123 Martini Floor 3462-417H
(all on Set 417 - Cocktails II)
Black Staz-On #99704
Detail Black Embossing Powder EP171
Sticker Paper #99558
Embossable Acetate #99602
Raspberry Soda Glitter G1052
Mauvelous Glitter G1100
Spirited Green Glitter G1070
Orchid Glitter G1097
Evening Glow Glitter G1086
Cardstocks: White glossy, green and Black
4 Orange brads
1. Cut white cardstock to 11" x 4 1/4" and fold to make card.
2. Stamp 123 Martini Floor at bottom in black Staz-On.
3. Cut sticker paper to 4 3/4" x 2 3/4". On side with writing draw your puzzle naming the five glitters you'll be using. Cut along the lines and using glue stick, place one by one to 5" x 3" piece of black cardstock while applying the five glitters separately to each piece. (For this step, see also Glitter Puzzle Video Tutorial under the Tips and Techniques section of the website).
4. Cut embossable acetate to 5" x 3". Stamp Wonky Martini with Versamark and heat emboss with black detail embossing powder. Mask Wonky Martini and stamp the two other drinks on either side in Versamark and heat emboss again with black.
5. Color with Copic markers on the back and attach to puzzle piece with orange brads.
6. Layer piece to green CS 5 1/4" x 3 1/4", layer to cardfront.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.