Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Wed 09 Mar 2011 04:07:51 PM CST
Wonky Martini 3457-417G
Hurricane Glass 3459-417E
Bahama Breeze 3464-417K
(all on Set 417 - Cocktails II)
Detail Black Embossing Powder EP171
Versamarker Pen #99561
Tequila Sunrise EP239
Buttercup Petal EP389
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Evening Glow Glitter G1086
Sunset Glitter G1040
Flaming Orange Glitter G1063
Mauvelous Glitter G1100
Raspberry Soda Glitter G1052
Fire Engine Red Glitter G1007
Spirited Green Glitter G1070
Orchid Glitter G1097
Easy Green Glitter G1077
Glossy White Cardstock
Nestibilities Labels Eight Die
1. Cut white cardstock 11" x 4 1/4" and fold in half to make card. Use largest die to cut card (move the die off to the left so it doesn't cut through fold).
2. Cut and emboss the same die on glossy white and use a Versamarker pen to go around the embossed edge and then heat emboss with Tequila Sunrise embossing powder.
3. Repeat step 2 with the next smaller die and heat emboss this edge with Buttercup Petal.
4. Stamp Wonky Martini in Versamark and heat emboss with black detail.
5. Mask Wonky Martini and stamp the two other drinks at either side in Versamark and heat emboss with black.
6. By applying glue with glue pen, work your way up the glasses, coloring in with glitters one at a time. Set aside to dry.
7. Assemble card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.