Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Patti White - S. Carolina
Mon 14 Jun 2010 11:52:09 AM CDT
Bahama Mama 2013-373E
Kick Back 2017-373B
Lounge Chair 2018-373E
or all on Stamp Set 373
Hit the Beach Embossing Powder EP394
Royal Blue Embossing Powder EP370
Ebb Tide Embossing PowderEP361
Clear Embossing Powder EP120
Copper Dreams Embossing Powder EP268
Fire Fly Embossing Powder EP395
Jazzy Orange Embossing Powder EP272
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad 99704
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Misc.: Cardstock, Markers, Black Ink Stamp Pad, 3 Dimensional Tape or Pop Dots
1. Ink lounge chair stamp with VersaMark and stamp on cardstock. Heat emboss with clear EP.
2. Stamp Bahama Mama and color with markers. Highlight areas with glue pen & apply Sparkling Snow glitter. Cut out.
3. Stamp Kick Back with black pigment ink & clear emboss.
4. Cut cardstock 2 x 2 1/4" square. Coat 3/4" with clear Versamark & emboss with On the Beach embossing powder. Coat 1/4" with clear Versamark & emboss with Royal Blue embossing powder. (mask above apx. 1" for next step). Using equal amounts of Copper Dreams, Firefly & Jazzy Orange embossing powders, thoroughly mixed, apply Clear Versamark & heat emboss for sunset effect.
5. Use 3 dimensional tape or pop dots to apply Bahama Mama and assemble cardstock as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.