Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Fri 03 May 2013 06:47:53 PM CDT
Nature’s Gift (3231-404M)
Sand in your Shoes (3238-404M)
Memento Ink - Pear Tart #99608
Memento Ink - Bahama Blue #99701
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black #99604
Copic Markers: BV00, YR00, R00, B00 and E00
Versamark Ink #99702
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Tide Embossing Folder (L-EF0020)
2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11)
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft (SS118)
Brushable Glue #540
Mudd Puddles Beach Glass
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
Lifestyles Waves Border Die
White and White Glossy Cardstock
1. Run top of background through embossing folder and sponge with blue and green ink. Sand off the raised wave pattern.
2. Stick Tear-ific Tape to bottom of background.
3. Stamp shells in Memento black and color with copics. Cut out shells, apply Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle embossing powder.
4. Remove protective backing of Tape and stick the shells to the tape, overlapping some of them.
5. Apply Sparkling Sands to the remaining exposed tape.
6. Glue wave border between the sand and sea.
7. Stamp and cut out saying, cut two slits in the sand and thread the saying through, and attach to front with dimensional tape.
7. Spread a little Mudd Puddles around the shells as shown.
6. Layer finished piece to white glossy card base.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.