Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Card is orange linen base 6 x 5 1/2. Cut layer of white CS to 5 3/4 x 5 1/4 and layer onto card base.
2. Cut piece of glossy white CS to 5 1/2 x 5 and brayer with Kaleidacolor inks. Pat Versamark ink all over and pour Glisten EP all over and heat set. Attach to card base.
3. Do the same with a smaller piece of glossy white CS. Stamp the Sol with black Staz-on ink. Stamp the phrase with black Staz-on ink. Rub Versamark over the entire piece and use the Dandy Dandelion EP on it. Cut out the sun image.
4. Stamp the Sand Castle and Sand Pail on white CS with black Memento ink - color with Copic markers - highlight using the glue pen and the glitters. Cut the images out leaving a tiny white border.
5. Attach images to the card with dimensionals as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.