Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Customizing Brads/Bling Your Brads
1. Apply 2 ½ Tear-ific Tape to left and right sides of 6 ¾ x 4 ¾ white cardstock. Remove backing from the left side only.
2. Apply another piece of 2 ½ tape (big enough for the three heart shapes) to white cardstock. Die cut and remove the protective backings from each heart and stick down to the exposed sticky left side of card front. (These will act as masks).
3. Apply Sonic silver to the exposed area. Use glitter brush to remove excess glitter.
4. Remove the masks and apply Orchid Rose to the exposed tape.
5. Remove the backing from the right side of the card front. Apply two ¼ strips and one ¾ strip of Tear-ific tape as shown. Apply Reflection to the exposed sticky area.
6. Remove the backing of the two ¼ strips and apply Dogwood Rose glitter.
7. Remove the ¾ strip backing and apply Sonic Silver.
8. Cut and emboss the big heart from Glossy white cardstock. Apply the silver stickers.
9. Apply Versamark to chipboard word Love, heat emboss with Silver Lightning. Attach to top of heart with Dimensional Glue.
10. Make a piece of glittered ribbon using technique above with ½ Tape and Reflection glitter.
11. Heat emboss the heart brad with Silver Lightning and then heat emboss with Ultra Thick Clear (see tutorial above).
12. Assemble the card by attaching the ribbon with the brad to card front and the heart with Dimensional Dots as shown. Layer to glossy white card base.
Tip: The glittered ribbon can also be curled (gently - using scissors).
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.