Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Anne Temple - Alabama
Mon 27 May 2013 08:22:14 PM CDT
Just For You (#444)
Embossing Powder: Japanese Lacquer (EP274)
¼” Tear-ific tape (SAT01)
Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles
Sizzix Susan’s Garden – Poppy
1. Die cut the Poppy flower and assemble according to package directions. Add Pan Pastel accents along petals and a pearl dot from the Pearl Pen in the center. Allow plenty of time to dry.
2. Using the next to smallest die in the Timeless Rectangles collection, die cut a piece of vellum and heat emboss the sentiment with Japanese Lacquer embossing powder. Add a dot of Pearl Pen to either side of the sentiment. Allow to dry.
3. Using the next two larger dies from the same collection, die cut the mats. Add Pan Pastels to the outside edge of the red mat.
4. Assemble using Tear-ific tape.
5. Die cut 4 extra leaves (2 small and 2 large) and shape according to package directions. Adhere behind triple loop bow.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.