Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Raspberry Soda (G1052);
Cloud Nine (GM2000);
Flocking: Palm Leaf (FL115)
Sparkle N Soft: Sun Dazzle (SS112)
Amethyst Spray (EP319);
Forest Green (EP282)
Dimensional Glue (539)
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02)
1/4” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink (99604)
Memento Summer Sky (99620)
VersaMark pad (99702)
Staz-On Black (99704)
Various reinkers (Copic refills) or other alcohol inks
Sizzix Accordion 3D Flip card
1. Using the Super Adhesive sheets (or Sticker Paper 99558) and the Spellbinders label die, cut out 6 panels.
2.Apply Cloud Nine velvet glitter to one side of 3 of the panels; Moonrise Tinsel glitter to one panel; Raspberry Soda glitter to another; and Cyclamen glitter to the last panel. (The other side should be on white cardstock.) Be sure to burnish well with your fingertip or bone folder.
3. Add alcohol inks to create a background on 2 of the 3 Cloud Nine panels. See SNS’ Tips and Techniques: Alcohol Inks on Velvet Glitter. (I used three shades of blue.)
4. For the 3rd Cloud Nine panel, stamp the Zendoodle Thanks image directly onto the glitter using Staz-On. See SNS’s Tips and Techniques: Staz-On and Velvet Glitter.
5. Assembling each of the panels: Panel 1 (front) Zendoodle Stem Daisy: apply Palm Leaf flock to leaves, Sun Dazzle to center. Fussy cut out and using dimensional dots, adhere to one of the alcohol-inked labels.
Panel 2: Stamp Zendoodle Cloud with Staz-On directly onto the Moonrise tinsel glittered label. Using dimensional glue, add Cloud Nine velvet glitter to the center of the cloud. Stamp Zendoodle Butterfly with Memento ink and color with Copic markers and fussy cut out. Using Tear-ific tape and dimensional dots under the wings adhere under the cloud.
Panel 3: Stamp the Zendoodle Flower twice with VersaMark and heat emboss with Amethyst Spray embossing powder. Color with Copic markers and fussy cut out. Stamp the Zendoodle Leaf twice with VersaMark and heat emboss with Forest Green embossing powder. Color with Copic markers and fussy cut out. Arrange and adhere to Cyclamen glittered label.
Panel 4: Stamp Zendoodle Daisy and Zendoodle Butterfly with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with Copic markers. Fussy cut out and arrange one of the alcohol inked glittered labels. Add dimensional dots under the butterfly’s wings.
Panel 5: Stamp the Zendoodle Bud 4 times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with Copic markers. Fussy cut each one and arrange on the Raspberry Soda glittered label. Add a gem to the center.
Panel 6: See Step 4 (stamping Zendoodle Thanks with Staz-On directly onto Cloud Nine velvet glitter.
6. Using the Sizzix Accordion 3D flip card die, cut out four panels. Before assembling, stamp the Zendoodle Leaf with Memento Summer Sky ink randomly around the edges of each panel (front and back).
7. Adhere each of the glittered labels to the center of each accordion panel. Assemble the accordion panels according to the directions from Sizzix.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.